Managed White Label Authentication Services
If you deliver cloud and managed WiFi solutions or provide other managed IT services to your enterprise customers, the Managed Connections Device Ranger platform will let you expand your service offerings, strengthen your customer connections, and drive additional sources of recurring revenue – without having to install or maintain your own hardware or software.
Our managed white label authentication and access services provide the following benefits to customers:
- Strong WiFi security – We support all industry-standard WiFi security protocols, including 802.1X, EAP-TTLS, and WPA2-Enterprise;
- Simplified network management – Re-use of existing authentication infrastructure (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP or other user store) for WiFi, BYOD, and VPN user authentication;
- Single Authentication Solution for all Remote Access – Centralised access security platform for all WiFi, VPN, and Firewall user authentication; We support access gateway products from Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, Aruba, Juniper, and other leading vendors
- Enhanced network capabilities, such as guest access, customer engagement such as surveys using our captive portal platform
- Reduced infrastructure spend – By adopting our managed authentication and access services, it will cut your hardware costs and administrative expenses dramatically.
By including and integrating our platform services as part of your own service offerings, you’ll be able to create new business opportunities with:
- SME’s who have not yet adopted RADIUS/802.1X-based WiFi security because the cost or complexity has been as yet prohibitively expensive. Customers pay only for the users that access the network, and incur no hardware or software maintenance costs.
- Enterprise & Public Sector organisations who have diminishing IT service personnel and or who are migrating applications and infrastructure to a cloud solution; these organisations, often already use on-premises RADIUS servers, are likely to be receptive to the immediate cost savings and simplified management afforded by our services.
- Guest networks and Hot desk space operators who need a flexible and scalable RADIUS service option that easily integrates with their Captive Portal Sign-on Splash page platform. Our platform provides all access control and usage logging, with no physical footprint, and integrates easily with all existing RADIUS access equipment.
- M2M and Smart Meter network operators who need a way to control access and track network usage for devices such as smart meters, sensors, telemetry, vending machines, etc. Device Ranger can perform this function, and requires only a minimal investment of time and infrastructure.
Offer Cloud hosted and managed RADIUS Access Services
A compelling benefit of including our authentication and access services as part of your services is that it can be run as a service from within our cloud, or we can deploy a virtual appliance either as a service in your data center or on-premises at the customer’s location or both. This flexibility allows you to architect your customers’ solution in the way that makes the most sense for your service offering and to fit with your customers requirements.
White label and deploy our systems and services into a new or existing service offering in any of the following ways:
- As a white label public cloud service – this is our standard offering, providing a hosted service running in our own fully managed elastic network powered by Vmware and Xen platforms, all of which is fully managed by Managed Connections and the platform administration is carried out by the end-customer or by the Partner on behalf of their customer.
- As a virtual appliance – our system can be deployed to a server packaged as a Virtual Appliance into a Partners private cloud to provide managed authentication and access services, or can even be deployed into the end-customers data centre and or to a private cloud for on-premise for additional security and failover.
Leverage Our System Management Features
A number of service management features are provided that allow partners to easily set up and manage your service offerings, including:
- Create 100% “white-labeled” design, including domain name, logos, styles, and service email addresses
- Create, configure, and manage partner accounts for deployed systems
- Create, configure, and manage customer accounts
- Create, configure and manage customer locations
- Switch product features on/off in a granular fashion
- Capture and view log files detailing per-customer usage for reporting, regulatory, and billing purposes
- With customer permission access, configure and troubleshoot customer accounts
Published API for Rapid Deployment and Data Syncronisation
In addition, we will soon be publishing a secure JSON web services API that Partners can utilise to significantly facilitate customer deployments.
The API allows our Partners to automate the updating of our database and the interaction with third party guest management systems.
More features are being added all the time, therefore click here to make your suggestions which will be considered for inclusion in our product development roadmap.